Landscape photography is about a response to an environment.
Captured to compliment your interiors and warm your walls. My landscape photography is my outlet of creative expression with a commercial mind. I create these with the view of them always being the largest prints possible for private homes or commercial wall spaces.
Why choose me for your landscape photography?
• More than a photo – my landscape photography is captured to create tangible pieces of art to hang on your walls and compliment your interior spaces.•Your interior design - start from the walls and work your way into the room. Your colours and design should be reflected in what is on your walls. •My style – is often very simple and paired back to allow images the space to breath within on the wall. Often using a single central element for an image to anchored too, I find detail to the smallest degree and work this into the imagery. • Online gallery – provides you just a small taste of this style, so grab a cup of tea, take your time and enjoy what you see here. When you find the one you are looking for get in touch and we can talk about how you want to translate the images onto your walls.
Professional landscape photography made simple
While each client has unique requirements, here’s a guide to how I would work with you to bring your spaces to life:
1. Browse my online gallery here or at www.secretshire.com.au
2. I also shoot commissions to suit your needs and interiors.
3. Highest quality craftsmanship via my close relationship with my printer at www.theprintinglab.com.au
4. Everything is possible from full acrylic sheets up to 2.4m long to imported Italian framing material in natural, white and black finishes or custom made framing solutions made my master craftsman Oleg Gerchenzon.