I am professional photographer and licenced drone pilot.
I can provide unmatched aerial photography and videos from unique perspectives for architecture, building, industrial and commercial projects. Open up possibilities and amaze your audience with high resolution images and 4K video too difficult to capture from helicopters, ladders and cherry pickers.
Why choose me for your drone project?
• Licenced drone pilot – in addition to my flying qualifications, skills and training, I understand the CASA regulations that must be followed. Where flight is permitted, how close to people and structures and height restrictions. ARN #1039964•Image and footage quality - shooting while flying is highly challenging. My 25 years’ experience as a professional photography ensure I capture striking images and video that achieves your goals. •Best equipment – I fly a Phantom 4 Pro and shoot with Sony 4k capable cameras, the best hybrid for video production and photography. • Efficiency – through pre-planning, options of multiple aircraft if required your airtime is maximised capturing stunning images and video instead of wasted trying to find the right shot.
Professional drone photography and video – the steps
While each client has unique requirements, here’s a guide to how I would work with you on your project:
1. Discuss requirements and provide quote for approval
2. Solid brief and shooting schedule set out in communications before the shoot days.
3. Confirm day before based on weather conditions, wind, lighting (note: these can change on the day and even once we are in the air)
4. Shoot/film your location
5. Receive full high-resolution photos or video via online file sharing systems like dropbox or google drive or on hard drive if required.